Benefits of the CSST (Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing)
Flexible Gas Piping system include:
• Easy installation and handling which equals fewer delays during construction
• Wide choices of system design options
• Easy to assemble fittings, no special tools required
• Expansion of new gas appliances or additions to homes made easy
• Fewer joints, less potential leak points than in black iron pipe or copper pipe systems
• No pipe cutting and threading or heavy equipment needed.
CSST (Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing) flexible gas piping installs quickly and is "user friendly." Our patented fitting with the dual seal safety feature enables an installer to eliminate potential leaks. The entire job can be done quickly - no heavy pipe to unload or cut or thread. Simply measure out length of flexible gas pipe required, cut and assemble. Tests by the Gas Research Institute provide labor savings of 24% to 66% in new construction and up to 72% in rehab projects.